Digital Training Content Specialist
One of our main clients has an urgent requirement for a Digital Training Content Specialist be based out of their facility in Norwich on a permanent basis. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large engineering company who can provide exceptional progression opportunities.
As Digital Training Content Specialist you will support in the training, development, implementation, management and maintenance of the Training systems across varied operating environments within the division.
The role is responsible for ensuring the creation and development of the training platform and its centralisation into a single part of the organisation as well as developing and managing training courses within the platform.
- Excellent software and design capabilities
- Planning and prioritising
- Structured approach with high levels of attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Be personally energetic, dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic and possess the ability to think laterally and act through reasoned decision making
- Ability to handle high pressure, intense situations and handle them calmly
- Knowledge of offshore oil and gas market
- Good reporting skills
- Familiar with current learning and performance improvement industry standards, approaches and innovations
- Be willing to travel to other offices
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That's why our engineering consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels from Board level down to Graduates, Engineering and Design Leadership right through to graduate Engineering and Manufacturing roles, as well as Technical Sales & Sales Leadership and a range of commercial positions.