Recruitment Consultant - London
This is a golden opportunity to join a forward-thinking, fast-paced and fun company.
Surrounded by industry professionals, we will give you positive guidance and practical help to ensure your success. We offer a supportive and sociable environment complete with an excellent reputation and client base on which you can build.
As a recruitment consultant, you're the vital link between clients and candidates.
The role is demanding, diverse and involves:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from your specialist sector
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client culture and environment
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure the effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes.
We make it our business to understand our clients' business.
- Be career driven and have the want to succeed in rapidly expanding business
- Have a passion for recruitment
- To be approachable and friendly
- The ability to work independently
- To have been involved in some sort of recruitment, ideally at a management level
- Be result driven and have the drive and enthusiasm to succeed
- To take ownership of your clients, and provide a high level of service exceeding expectations of both candidates and clients
- Able to manage the existing database whilst developing new business
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Be proficient in MS Word
- Very competitive basic salary
- Favourable uncapped commission structure
- Individual and group bonuses.
- Full training and support