Working from home with UK & Ireland travel! Technical Sales Manager required to support the expansion of our Weston Europe division focusing on the cement market.
BASIC SALARY: £45,000 - £55,000
· UNCAPPED BONUS
· Company Car with Fuel Car
· Laptop and Mobile
Join our technical sales team across Weston Europe in elevating our presence and ability to truly add value to customers across the UK & Ireland cement market. We have a strong heritage internationally within the construction market through a clear focus on reducing the carbon footprint whilst increasing client efficiencies, process, and time.
As a Technical Sales Manager - Cement, your principal duties will include:
· Creating and driving a sales strategy targeting our expansion across the UK & Eire cement markets.
· Strengthening current client partnerships, identifying 'value added' opportunities through understanding the intricacies of their business (both technical and commercial) requirements.
· Responsibility of forecasting, reporting, customer budget preparation, sales and margin achievement, and product mix optimisation.
· Overseeing technical trials within cement plants showcasing our capability to improve efficiencies, process, and time.
· Positively impacting to the overall Global strategic expansion.
TERRITORY: UK & Ireland
BASED: Working from home with regular travel within territory.
Ultimately, to be considered for this Technical Sales Manager - Cement role, you must demonstrate an excellent understanding of cement and the market, as well as:
· Being proven successfully, repeatedly, in meeting sales targets through both new business and developing accounts whilst in an external sales role.
· Possessing a strategic focus, able to analyse and create a sales strategy, personally driving its success.
· Having the technical and commercial acumen to identify opportunities, secure trials and convert into new customer accounts.
· Excellent IT skills specifically in Microsoft suite and presenting via Teams/Zoom.
· Holding a UK driving licence and flexibility to travel across the UK & Eire.
Although it is not essential, an engineering qualification would be of interest however a working knowledge of cement and the ability to close lucrative partnerships is far preferable.
It is highly likely you will have worked with the following products and/or services: cement, concrete, grinding aids, refractories, admixtures or grinding.
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: CG16175, Wallace Hind Selection