Monday - Friday 08:30 - 17:00
Corr Recruitment are proud to be working alongside their highly regarding FMCG client to fill and key role within their business.
As the Material Planner you will be supporting the Procurement Department with the day-to-day customs activities for imported raw materials.
- Liaise with customs agents, suppliers, and logistics in regard to imports and exports documentation
- Build productive relationships with clients
- Work with clients to clear invoices, advise of delivery times
- General support of purchasing of materials ensuring that all budget, costs, cost saving targets are met.
- Managing customs import documentation: raising purchase orders, confirming export declarations, reviewing certification required per order and ensuring that documents are provided and completed from exporter to clear the goods
- Work with 3rd party suppliers to minimise haulage costs particularly in the non-UK season
- Ensure overdue deliveries are booked in or rescheduled on the ERP system
- Accountable to maintain waste levels below set target
- Audit purchase orders and ensure ERP system is updated
- Resolve queries with accounts
- Compile waste figures
Skills and Qualities:
As the successful candidate you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and qualities
- Minimum of 12 months of purchasing / planning experience - Essential
- Knowledge of ERP system - Desirable
- Strong interpersonal skills - Essential
- Ability to plan and organise - forecasting
- Exceptional attention to detail - Essential
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word and Excel - Essential
For more information, please call Charlotte at Corr Recruitment on 01264 335073 or email #removed#