We are a DTC area CPA Firm with an immediate opening for a full-time payroll/accounting specialist. The ideal candidate must be able to effectively handle and prioritize multiple responsibilities in a deadline driven environment and have a minimum of two years QuickBooks experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process payroll and payroll tax returns
- Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
- Bank, Credit Card and Liability Account Reconciliations
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Prepare General Journal Entries
- Strong analytical and accounting knowledge
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Accounting preferred, but not required
- Proficient in MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook
- Proficient communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
Role: Accounting Payroll Specialist
Apply for this job now.