The Headteacher of a highly reputable Primary School in Corby is looking to recruit an Teaching Assistant to work with KS1 pupils.
Your main responsibility will be to support the class teacher and to provide intervention on a 1:1 basis.
Due to the disruption of Covid-19, the Headteacher predicts that certain students may need extra support upon their return to school for the start of a new year. As such, the ideal candidate will be expected to contribute to a positive learning environment and to deliver pre-planned work to the pupils, but have the ability to adapt the curriculum to address any gaps in learning.
As a KS1 Teaching Assistant, it is essential that you have the following:
- Experience of working with KS1 students
- Experience of supporting the learning and progress of pupils
- A 'Can Do' approach to any given situation or challenge
- The ability to offer 1:1 support
- Exceptional communication and behavioural management skills
- The ability to assess and track progress of pupils
We can offer you:
- Opportunities for full-time, part-time, long-term or temporary roles
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- CPD opportunities
If you are interested in this role please click apply now, or for more information, call Isabelle on #removed# or email your up to date CV on #removed#