Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience.
Experience / Skills required
· Proven experience as a welder.
· Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA, etc.)
· Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings.
· Knowledge of relative safety standards and willingness to use protective clothing (face-shield, gloves etc.)
· Deftness and attention to detail.
· Professional Certification (e.g. AWS welding certificate) is a plus.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to work with employee, management, and support staff. Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, safety procedures, short correspondence, and memos. .
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carryout instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
MATHEMATICAL ABILITY: Basic Math Skills Require.
Lifting requirement: lift and/or move up to 45 pounds