Manufacturing / Medical AssemblyLocation:
New Brighton MNSchedule:
10am-6:30pm Monday - FridayCompensation: $18.00
per hour + Bonus for good attendanceBenefits:
Comprehensive benefits program to include Health, Dental-, Vision-, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Free virtual in-home care for primary care health, Accident Coverage Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Bonus , Stock Purchase Plan, 401K.Job Description:
Immediate manufacturing/Medical Assembly positions with a progressive company in the New Brighton area. If you enjoy helping people and want to work for a progressive company that has been named a Top Workplace for 10 years in a row with excellent benefits this may be your answer. We are looking for dedicated and reliable candidates that can share their talents and serve customers positively and make an impact.Job Duties:
- Assemble pre-pack assemblies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Rotate through multiple stations.
- Must be able to stand while working during the day.
- Write up non-conformacies of any parts or equipment defects.
- Will need to be able to lift up to 50lbs on occasion.
- Accurate reporting of daily production quantities
- Pick, Pack, and ship of products if required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience with medical device assembly is a plus.
- Basic computer skills necessary
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Shipper, Sub assembly, Hand tools, Clinic, Medical Devices, Caliper, Quality inspections, Microscope, Welding, Visual inspection, Cleanroom assembly, Quality management systems, Quality assurance, Assembly line, GMP, Sub assembly, Hand Tools, Blueprint reading, Soldering, Biotechnology, WorldShip, , UPS, FEDEX, UPS software, FEDEX Software, New Brighton MN Jobs, Minnesota Jobs, Shipping and Receiving, Labeling, Assembly line, Packing, Bills of Lading, Loading and Unloading, Forklift, Trucking, Material handlers, Shipping & Receiving, Stocking
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.