Are you an Academic English Specialist seeking your next long-term or temporary role? Would you like continued support throughout your search into a new challenge?
You have come to the right place. Teaching Personnel are the Market Leaders for Education Recruitment with 21 years' experience in the field and excellent client schools to support you into a new role.
I am currently looking for an English Teacher to work in a local Alternative Provision near Grays. You must be confident teaching secondary aged students and ideally have experience supporting challenging behaviour. This will be a full time and a long-term position starting ASAP and ideally to go permanent for September. If you have experience teaching KS 3 and 4 English and are looking for a new role, please contact me now!
The Successful Applicant:
- Must be a qualified teacher (QTS or Equivalent) with experience of teaching Secondary aged pupils
- Have excellent teaching experience
- Driving License and car is a benefit but not essential.
- A DBS on the update service is essential or willing to make a new application (£40)
- Able to provide at least 2 referee contacts for graded references to cover the last 11 months.
Teaching Personnel can offer:
- A dedicated assigned consultant, committed to providing you the best experience working with Teaching Personnel
- Competitive weekly pay via PAYE; based on qualification, experience and role requirements (every Friday)
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (GBP50 per person)
- Access to your own personal online portal, complete with an interactive online diary so that you can manage your bookings and availability.
- Access to free teacher training development with CPD Academy
If you are an English specialist and interested in working long-term with Teaching Personnel in the Essex area, please contact your assigned consultant Jess on 0145 690935 or email #removed# your CV ready to send across - I look forward to hearing from you!