COMPANY: KENECT RECRUITMENT LTD
JOB TYPE: Temporary
SALARY: £12.00 - £15.00 per hour
LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 Driving, LGV 1, HGV 1, Cat C+E - Wolverhamption
Kenect Drivers are currently recruiting for a new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 driver for long term temporary driving work with our Wolverhampton based client (WV11 3DU)
- Class 1 flat bed work
- Local & national delivery of steel
- Between 3-6 deliveries or collections per shift
- Must have experience of steel, chains, strapping and sheet loads
- Average shift length of 10-12 hours per day
- Early morning starts
The pay rates for the roll of the LGV1 driver are:
- LGV1 (Midweek) AM starts (between 04.30-07.00 hrs) = £12.50p/h
- You will be 'guaranteed' a 'minimum' of 8 hours per shift.
Benefits of driving for Kenect Drivers include:
- Free CPC training
- Free uniform
- Driver Loyalty Reward Scheme
- Attractive 'Refer A Driver' Scheme (£200)
Applications are welcome from new or experienced LGV1, HGV1, Class 1 drivers.
) or email a current CV
This position is commutable from Walsall, Cannock, Burntwood, West Bromwich, Telford, Stafford, Smethwick, Dudley, Oldbury, Cradley Heath, Bearwood, Birmingham, Tipton, Kidderminster, Stourbridge, Halesowen, Penkridge, Bilston, Wolverhamptom.