Position(s): Currently, SPAN is seeking a qualified Superintendent and Foreman to join our company. As a pivotal part of the SPAN team, you will lead crews in effectively erecting Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings throughout the United States. Come join an industry leading team of people who pride themselves in being fast paced and always having an “anything is possible” attitude while maintaining safety, quality, and integrity on all projects.
*If this position is not exactly what you are looking for, SPAN has multiple opportunities available for those interested in other related construction/field positions: Assistant Steel Superintendent, Metal Building Assemblers, and General Labor (no experience needed for laborers, we’ll train you!).
The Preferred Superintendent Candidate Will Have:
- Minimum 5 years of supervision experience, specifically on steel building erection projects with crews of 30 men
- A good understanding of steel building systems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and positive relationships throughout a project (customers, design team, subcontractors, and suppliers) that focus on SPAN’s core values and meets/exceeds customer’s expectations
- Computer proficiency and utilization of a cell phone/company communication tools (e-mail, Microsoft products, internet, etc.)
- Multi-tasking skills with the ability to handle the multitude of issues that arise daily on a construction project
- Ability to conduct weekly safety meetings, mentor/manage all jobsite personnel, and to train or direct training for new hires
- Availability for extensive travel throughout the United States and internationally
- Great, competitive pay
- Per diem paid 7 days a week
- Company Truck
- Medical benefits and 401K
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Enjoy working in an exciting, challenging, and fast paced work environment
If you’re interested in our industry and want to have a fulfilling career with opportunities for professional and personal growth, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What started at the initiative of our CEO in 1980, has grown into a 100% Employee Owned Company. We are the #1 ranked builder in our field and a world class competitor. SPAN is a proud commercial and industrial construction firm committed to providing personal superior services regardless of the type and location of project.
Our business model is based on a culture that has been entrenched in the company from inception and has resulted in our ability to deliver industry leading engineering and construction services. This model has helped us build over 170 million square feet of buildings (worldwide) to date, with more being added 24/6 - every year.
If you derive satisfaction from being challenged and consistently learning within an environment of hard working people, then we want to hear from you.
Role: Superintendent Construction
Apply for this job now.