Company: CASTLEVIEW GROUP
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Our client is looking to recruit several cashiers to join a friendly team within a well-established company. We are seeking motivated & driven candidates who want to learn new skills and gain new experiences to progress within their career.
* Be the first point of contact for customers in our shop, answering questions in relation to betting.
* Use your knowledge/interest in sport to create conversation with customers to ensure they have an excellent experience whilst using Betfred services.
* Work closely with the shop manager and team members to promote new Betfred products and marketing campaigns to increase sales for the shop.
* process customer bets ensuring information is entered correctly into the till systems.
* Ensure that any machines in the shop are maintained to a high standard, liaising with the retail helpdesk with any issues.
* Carry out any administrative duties in line with the requirements of the shop.
* Ensure the shop is always presentable.
* Work to ensure we meet our social responsibilities including adhering to the Think 21 policy.
* Follow company processes to ensure high Health and Safety standards.
Shifts & Salary:
Various shifts between 8am - 10pm
£9.50 per hour.
Part and full time shifts available
GCSE Maths desirable but not essential
To Apply, send an up-to-date CV