DATA SPECIALIST - Meridian, ID 83646
Working with Fortune 500 clients and internal stakeholders in a collaborative team atmosphere, the Data Specialist will review online content to locate meaningful data and take action to remove content which violates our clients’ Intellectual Property rights. Your work in this capacity is invaluable toward recapturing profits, reestablishing brand identity, and stopping brand dilution. Having strong resilience, a learning mindset, and an ability to think outside the box is key!
• Manipulate data to perform analysis and identify trends;
• Collaborate with team members to solve ad-hoc and business problems;
• Understand client’s business priorities, brand specifics, and the resulting online threat vector.
• Efficiently identify and mitigate online infringements
• Focus on individualized tasks for extended periods of time;
• Provide clear, professional written and verbal communications to internal stakeholders;
• Comfortable searching the Internet;
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint;
• Mid-level Microsoft Excel skills;
• Excellent time management skills;
• Deadline-driven with prioritization skills;
• Ability to work independently as well as on a team;
• Inquisitive, learning mindset, and comfortable asking questions;
• Self-motivated and flexible;
• Ability to identify and communicate trends through data and data-driven visuals.
Azule Staffing is a provider of staffing and recruiting services. Azule, Building the Bridge to Employment Excellence!
Role: Data Specialist #269
Apply for this job now.