AssayQuant® Technologies, Inc., has an exciting opportunity to join our rapidly growing team developing novel Protein Kinase & Phosphatase activity assays using innovative fluorescence-based sensor technologies from MIT.
· Bachelor's or advanced degree in biology, chemistry, biochemistry or a related field.
· 5-10 years hands-on experience developing 96 & 384 well microtiter plate-based enzyme assays.
· Highly motivated to master new techniques to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment.
· Strong organizational skills to effectively multitask and work independently or collaboratively.
· Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office/Access and modern scientific/data analysis software.
· Excellent written, documentation and oral communication skills, with clear commitment to team success.
Preferred Skills & Experience - The ideal candidate should have one or more of the following:
· Practical knowledge in enzyme kinetics, fluorescence-based kinase activity assays, drug-inhibition and mechanism of action studies across different drug types.
· Cell-based assay development experience including cell models with activation of signaling pathways.
· Modern 3D-computer modeling experience, including peptide docking to known structures and simulations.
AssayQuant® Technologies, Inc. (#removed#; full web site being finalized), located in Marlborough, MA (near I90 & I495 in MetroWest), is a rapidly growing USA-based provider of real-time sensors, assays and services that are enabling biomedical discovery and drug development. AssayQuant® is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and strongly supports diversity in the workplace.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services.
Role: Senior Research Scientist, Kinase Assays
Apply for this job now.