Our rapidly growing cleaning company is looking for cleaners that can handle some dirty work. Clients range from large, multi-story commercial office buildings to large healthcare facilities, event sites and project work. The ideal candidates will be passionate about creating a welcoming environment through good hygiene and customer service. We’re looking for a cleaning specialist who will exceed client expectations, ensuring that all bathrooms are sparkling, floors are spotless and trash is removed on schedule.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
· Emptying trash cans, servicing restrooms and wiping down communal surfaces
· Ensure all areas remain clear and free of debris
· Notify supervisor of any repairs required
· Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
· Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery used in cleaning
· Ability to walk, bend, push, pull and lift repetitively during working hours
· Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, proper storage and disposal methods
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a team
· Excellent organizational skills a must
· Self-motivation and the ability to identify and complete needed tasks without direct supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Whether it’s infection prevention or janitorial services, Environmental Service Partners has established a strong, polished reputation for unparalleled excellence. As a customer-care company, we are nimble, local, responsible, and have the resources to meet the needs of our clients... quickly! We believe good business is built upon valued employees, happy clients, and healthy relationships, and we work 24/7 to meet all those needs. With decades of experience and industry-leading clientele, we know that high-quality service is the result of integrity, efficiency, and care. We value our work, pride ourselves on customer experience, and deliver results that meet the highest standards. Whether it’s a call to check-in or a lunch to discuss progress, we’re never too busy or too big for you.
Apply for this job now.