Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum
My client, a TECH business based near LIVERPOOL STREET STATION is seeking a CREDIT CONTROLLER to join them whilst they begin their next exciting growth phase. This is an incredible time to join this amazing business who really value their staff.
You will be an enthusiastic Credit Controller looking to take your first step up and take on more responsibility as well as working for a fast paced and rapidly expanding scale-up
- Bank and customer account reconciliations.
- Resolving customer queries quickly and effectively
- Assisting with managing various finance inboxes
- Providing statements to customers
- Maintaining client records, keeping relevant information up to date
- Working closely with account managers to ensure debt is paid.
- Providing ad-hoc reports for customers when necessary.
- Responsible for daily downloads directly from the bank and allocating payments.
- Ensuring monthly cash collection targets are hit
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 1 years experience in a credit control role
- High level of attention to detail
- You will be able to demonstrate continuous learning and self-development
- Knowledge of Xero and LOOKER beneficial but not essential
- Knowledge of factoring / invoice discounting beneficial but not essential