Interventional pain group where physicians are double and triple-board certified, fellowship trained, and remain on the cutting edge of technology. In our practice, we use the most advanced techniques and the highest standards to develop an individualized and comprehensive treatment plan for each of our patients. We are also very proud of our policy to place great importance on educating those we treat, while addressing any questions or concerns that may exist.
Interventional pain group seeking a physician assistant or nurse practitioner to join their growing practice. Looking for a physician assistant or nurse practitioner with pain experience performing exams on patients with experience performing injections
- Competitive compensation depending on experience
- Open to covering malpractice insurance
- Flexible schedule and autonomy
- 9 AM to 4 PM
- Physician Assistant License or
- Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner License
- Comfortable working between 3 different offices in South Florida (FTL, WPB, MIA)
- License in the State of Florida
Full-service healthcare staffing agency
Role: Physician Assistant / Nurse Practitioner
Location: Fort Lauderdale,
Apply for this job now.