Company: INTERIM HEALTHCARE
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
On-site in our Altoona, PA office
M-F, 8:30am to 5pm
Our Home Health Branch Managers have been called to lead when they’re needed most. As a member of our home health leadership team, you’ll provide oversight to a team that is providing a full range of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.
What we offer our Home Health Branch Managers:
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Daily Pay option available
Excited to hear more? Apply below.
Working at Interim HealthCare means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your community, you’ll change lives every day.
As a Home Health Branch Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for all aspects of the branch’s operations, including sales, market development and financial results
- Be accountable for the direction of their branch’s staff and overall operation of the agency and reports to the Branch Administrator
- Ensure overall compliance with all federal, state and local government laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Interim HealthCare
- Act as the primary channel of communication between the Administrator and the organization’s employees
To qualify for a Home Health Branch Manager with us:
A college degree, preferably in nursing, health care or business
Training and experience in healthcare administration
Minimum of five (5) years of progressive advancement in business with at least (3) years management experience in home health care or a related health care industry
Founded in 1966, Interim HealthCare, Inc., a member of Caring Brands International, is the nation’s most experienced healthcare franchiser. Driven by more than 300 independently-owned franchises spanning 44 states, our team of 43,000 caregivers serves over 190,000 people every year. From home care and hospice services to healthcare staffing and specialized care, Interim HealthCare combines the resources of a national organization with a uniquely personal approach in each of our communities. Simply put, we’re a national leader in healthcare delivery.
Interim HealthCare and all of our affiliates are proud to be equal opportunity employers. We don’t discriminate on the basis of race, gender, religion, physical disability or any other classification protected under local, state or federal law.