Our client is a leading, innovative company whose culture is fast paced, rewarding and challenging. Legal operations are at the heart of strategic transformation and change.
You will work alongside a team of expert Property Lawyers and in this role, you will have an ability to showcase your diverse legal expertise working on associated commercial transactions and property litigation matters.
You will be a Lawyer with post qualified experience of approximately 5-10 years with England & Wales or other commonwealth law experience to include UK experience, ideally in private practice and/or in-house.
The primary responsibilities of the role are to be a Lead In-House Lawyer managing all legal work to include:
- Advise and manage on a range of legal matters associated around project management including, site access, renewals, upgrades, commercial documents, business as usual activities, non-contentious and contentious property matters and ongoing interpretation of case law with respect to legal matters.
- Lead on non-contentious transactional property matters as well as any property litigation matters in particularly with respect to the Landlord & Tenants Act 1954, the Electronics Communications Code and the Telecommunications Act.
- Engage with shareholders and suppliers to implement delivery and change.
- Work with managers within the business with respect to all legal matters.
- Work with external counsel to include monitor legal budget spend.
- Educate, develop, coach and mentor managers and other team members across the business as required to ensure high company standards and to implement any change.
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures to ensure a more efficient and streamlined approach.
- Contribute as a member of the leadership team.
- Work with the business with respect to any strategic and transformational change.
- Advise on risk.
The culture of our client is second to none. You will have visibility in this role and be working amongst lawyers at all levels who are at the heart of legal operations.
- Flexible core working hours.
- Remote working 2-3 days per week
- A host of company incentives to include a bonus
- Work with great leaders
Remote working is promoted by our client as part of their culture, making this position great for those who are looking to minimise their weekly commute.
For a confidential discussion, please send your CV to Donna Rosenberg. All applications and conversations are in the strictest of confidence. Thank you for your interest in advance.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.