Company: JADE TECHNOLOGIES
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Field Service Technician is responsible for providing installation support and technical service to customers, distributors, and internal personnel for automotive OEM, tier 1, and industrial customers. Works to resolve customer affecting technical issues in a timely fashion to maintain maximum customer satisfaction.
- Provides installation support and technical service to customers, distributors, and internal personnel.
- Oversees installation and start-up activities of our client's Oven Systems and associated equipment.
- Coordinates on-site equipment installation activities with the customer and installation contractor.
- Handles start-up, troubleshooting, debugging, and repair of our Curing Systems and associated equipment.
- Trains appropriate plant personnel on safe operation and maintenance procedures of systems.
- Insures customer acceptance and proper system operation.
- Assist engineering in pre-ship systems check-out and customer run-off prep.
- Provides feedback on product problems and corrective action to eliminate future problems.
- Associate's Degree - preferably in electrical engineering combined with AUTO-CAD experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Conducts work activities safely, high quality, and timely in compliance with OSHA electrical safety standards.
- Excellent organizational, time management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of our client's product line and 1-3 years of electrical and/or mechanical experience is highly desirable.
- Experience with PLCs, drives, motors, pneumatics, electrical wiring activities, and the ability to read mechanical drawings (AUTO-CAD, Solid Works/Electrical schematics).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Ability to travel extensively both domestically and overseas.
Powered by JazzHR