Title: Machine Builder Technician
Location: Plymouth, MI
Seeking a machine builder technician to assemble automation and gauging systems and equipment.
- Assemble custom built machines, tooling and fixtures of varying levels of complexity, per specifications and tolerances
- Prep parts for painting
- Breakdown, crate, and load trucks for shipping
- Able to read and understand blueprints, wiring diagrams, and schematics.
- Use of measuring an tolerance tools
- Working knowledge of pneumatics and hydraulics
- Experienced in welding
- Apply troubleshooting skills and find solutions
- Operate a forklift/Hi-Low
- Team player with good communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years machine building experience
ResourceMFG is the largest industrial staffing provider in the nation. We help find good people for good jobs. We offer temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions.
Role: Machine Builder Technician
Apply for this job now.