Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £12.95 per hour, Inc benefits
Reed Secure are working with Police Forces who are looking to recruit Police Vehicle Incident Administrator
Our client looking for someone to deal effectively and efficiency with all matters appertaining to police vehicle incidents, and any subsequent claims arising from them.
• Hourly rate - £12.95 PAYE
• Location – Winchester SO23
• Hours – 37 (Monday to Friday)
• Office based
• Length of Assignment – up to 6 Months
• Important Skills or Experience:Important Skills or Experience - Previous administration experience, data entry experience and a willingness to learn. We are looking for someone who has a good eye for detail and the ability to work within a team but also on their own initiative.
1. To provide administrative support in respect of police vehicle incidents, including logging the initial report on a computerised fleet management system.2. To liaise with insurers and loss recovery agents, cost all police vehicle incidents, provide details of repair costs to the loss recovery agents. Receive costs from the loss recovery agents and to update costs on the Computerised fleet management system.3. To be responsible for running a number of reports including monitoring claims against third parties to ensure that the Force achieves the maximum possible recovery of its costs.4. To assist the Assistant Fleet Manager in the provision of statistics relating to the police vehicle incidents. Monitor and resolve in-coming correspondence to the Transport Mailbox, including actions sheets, hire company correspondence and invoices for payment.5. To assist the despatch of invoices for work carried out by the Transport Department for other Authorities.
Essential: Educated to QCF Level 2 (Three - Five passes including English and Maths) or to have undertaken work experience deemed to have brought the postholder to a comparable level.Desirable: Any further educational or vocational qualifications appropriate to the post. Recognised qualification in typing and/or word processing, e.g. RSA or Pitmans.
Experience and Skills:Essential: Considerable work experience in a clerical or administrative capacity in a busy office environment. To have experience computerised record keeping systems.Desirable: Previous experience in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel. Experience of dealing with motor insurance claims and related correspondence
Any potential job offer will be subject to police vetting clearance alongside employment checks.
If you have the skillset to be successful, please apply now and join us in loving Mondays!