LPN to work as a PRN (guaranteed 15-17 hours/week!)
Do you want to make a difference in the community?
Do you like to have a stable early-morning schedule with free afternoons?
We are BD Health Services, a network of substance abuse clinics that serve clients in the Baltimore City and County area with six locations and is looking for a nurse to join our medication-assisted program!
The LPN will perform a full range of professional nursing services including:
- Dispensing of medication
- Assisting our substance abuse counselors in providing optimal care to our clients.
- Maintaining client information
- Monitoring and maintaining supply inventory,
- Developing treatment strategies, and others
- Must maintain current CPR Certification
- Be computer literate with the ability to multi-task.
Minimum education required:
- Must be currently licensed by the Maryland state board of Examiners of Nurses as a Practical Nurse under Maryland Law.
- Must have two years of experience as an LPN in a healthcare facility.
We are BD Health Services, our 6 OTP locations serve clients around the greater Baltimore area.
Join our growing team!
Role: LPN as a PRN
Apply for this job now.