COMPANY: TAY ASSOCIATES LTD
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £30000 - £45000 per annum
A global executive search firm is seeking an experienced office manager to join their west London office. This role is ideal for someone who has good written and spoken English with ideally another European language (French is preferred). The assistant will be in charge of the day-to-day organisation of the London office and act as a personal and executive assistant to senior members of staff.
- Reception (in person and by phone): clients, candidates, suppliers
- Organisation of the London office day-to-day life: supplies, mail, maintenance of the premises, etc.
- Relations with the external suppliers: cleaning, lessor, etc.
- In charge of IT, relation with the IT supplier / hotline on the network issues
- Organisation of meetings
- Organisation of trips
- Management of mail and emails
- Expense reports
- And all other tasks that can help the activity, the consultants, and improve the service to the clients
- Client invoicing and follow-up of payments
- Follow-up of expense invoices and payment
- Follow-up of the finances (bank accounts)
- Preparation of accounting reports (Quickbooks)
- Preparation of salary information, and payment of salaries
- Set up and follow-up of various reports (budget, etc.)
- Relations with suppliers: accountants, lawyers, insurance, etc.
- BA minimum
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office tools (Word, excel, powerpoint, outlook etc)
- Numerate (ideally with experience of accounting software eg Quickbooks)
- Diary Management