Speech and Language Therapist - SEMH School setting
£130 - £160 per day
Salary for this Speech and Language role is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. We would require an ideal therapist to have a degree at Masters level and some relevant experience within an SEND setting.
Our specialist SEND team work with a variety of settings and cater for students across all key stages. We are currently looking for a Therapist who can enthuse and engage young students that suffer with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs.
The ideal Speech and Language Therapist - SEMH School setting will have the ability to devise and deliver a suitable treatment programme, working on a one-to-one basis or in groups, to enable each of your leaners to improve as much as possible. This is a setting that cater for Students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs from KS2 -5. You will be able to monitor and evaluate the progress made to be able to write confidential case notes and reports.
Requirements for this Speech and Language Therapist - SEMH School setting role:
- Have experience of working in a similar environment within the past 2 years (Vision need to be able to obtain relevant references)
- Degree at Masters Level
- Be able to adapt to certain situations that can arise.
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
- Have Team Teach training or be willing to attend the FREE course held by Vision.
- Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this Speech and Language Therapist - SEMH School setting role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Huddersfield SEND team.