Venn Group's specialist legal team are excited to be recruiting for a Locum Childcare Legal Assistant to join a Local Authority in the South West. This position is offered on a full-time locum basis with an initial period up to 3 months with a possibility of further extension.
Experience of working in a Local Authority would be advantageous, however it is not necessary. Candidates should be able to demonstrate practical experience in childcare or family matters.
The daily duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting the team of Solicitors with a high volume case load
- Creating court bundles and preparing legal documents for County Court
- Preparing applications for care orders, supervision orders and emergency protection orders
- Collating evidence for court and take witness statements ahead of final Hearings
- Undertaking administrative duties including diarising court dates and filing
The position is offering a rate of between £12.85 per hour via an umbrella company. To apply for this role, please contact Lauren Watts or Michael Attwood on #removed#. Alternatively, please send your CV to #removed#
We look forward to your application.
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.