An exciting position has become available for a full-time Marketing Assistant based in Birmingham. The successful candidate will earn a competitive salary depending on experience. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm, with one hour for lunch.
The role requires the individual to help build and develop relationships both within the business and externally with a focus on marketing activity to impact on the bottom-line.
There may occasionally be a requirement to attend other UK branches (Wigan, Kent or Belfast), customer premises and UK and overseas exhibitions.
The ideal candidate will be adaptable and a good communicator who is enthusiastic and committed with excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Educated to Degree level and/or relevant Marketing Qualification.
- 12 months experience in a similar role an advantage.
- Creative Suite Design Package Experience or Similar required.
- CRM System Experience an advantage.
- PR experience an advantage.
- All applicants must have proof of right to work in the UK.
- Website & Online development and promotion activity as required.
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive catalogues of products.
- Writing press releases & distributing and archiving PR as required.
- CRM maintenance and database upkeep.
- Sales Coordinator and Sales Team Support.
- Design & briefing work as required for packaging, leaflets & marketing literature.
- Proof reading as required.
- Arranging print as required.
- Organising and carrying out direct mail activity as required.
- Upkeep of internal communications board.
- Marketing research and analysis as required.
- Organising product samples, brochures and sample packs etc.
- To assist in any other general duties and business requirements as directed.
Thermoseal Group Ltd is the leading UK manufacturer and distributor of insulated glass consumables to the glazing industry. The Group is looking to recruit further driving staff with the right experience. One of the key strengths of the company is the flexibility of its employees who, in return, are rewarded with: a competitive salary; discretionary bonuses; extra working hours; a generous pension scheme and medical health scheme. Hours of work are 37.5 plus overtime as required.
Why should you apply?
- There is a generous reward package including a pension scheme and company healthcare which all commensurate with a market leader in the UK fenestration industry.
- Currently, there is also a profit related bonus scheme which is based on both personal and company performance as a percentage of salary paid in two instalments throughout the year.
- Certified as Investors in People, it is this company's policy to train and develop its people. Full training will be given on accounts/sales order processing systems as well as a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. Marketing Assistant will receive full in-house product training.
- Holiday entitlement is 25 days per year (of which a proportion must be used for Christmas shutdown), plus statutory Bank Holidays.
Please note that for GDPR compliance, any unsuccessful applicant's recruitment/selection details will be kept for 6 months then deleted securely.
Only those having the relevant experience should apply and due to expected response, only successful candidates will be contacted within two weeks of the application.