Job id- 116094
• Executive Consultation and Leadership: Acts as an advisor or thought partner by structuring undefined issues for resolution, researching issues, summarizing information and working with relevant stakeholders to provide the executive with the information needed to make sound decisions.
• Provides leadership, consultation and analysis regarding state-wide, cross-entity or cross-functional performance and strategic opportunities.
• Identifies and recommends approaches to issues and identifies the most effective means of solving the issues.
• Facilitates committees and task forces of diverse membership.
• Ensures the delivery of high quality results on time.
• Acts as a communication liaison between the office and direct reports by providing advice and speaking for the executive.
• Routinely represents the executive's point of view and proactively makes decisions on behalf (within established parameters).
• Assists and advises direct reports to ensure their recommendations and reports to senior executives are coordinated across the organization and thoroughly crafted.
• Partners with a variety of individuals from other entities, other regions, national program, and labor on behalf of the executive on projects or on issues that require resolution.
• Prepares formal presentations for the executive as well as papers and public statements.
• Develops, leads and monitors the office budget.
• Develops and leads forums for executive consultants to coordinate efforts and cross-entity or department silos to help this set of individuals to continuously improve and build their skills and effectiveness in support of their executives and the organization.
• Functional Area Management.
• Drives internal planning processes associated with the development of a functional area goals and priorities.
• Directs the development and execution of the functional area's operating and capital budgeting process, as well as ensures the development of accurate monthly forecasts.
• Supports the planning, management and execution of key business processes associated with management of the applicable functional area, including but not limited to performance management, strategic planning, communications, and tactical initiatives. Applies process improvement methods and tools to improve and/or redesign organizational business processes.
• Leads and/or participates on high priority projects for the executive.
- Experience in consulting, operations or project management
- Experience in a healthcare setting required.
- Management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master's degree preferred.
• Experience with business process improvement and the tools and data requirements for supporting an effective business process improvement project.
• Demonstrated ability to determine key business issues and develop appropriate action plans from multidisciplinary perspectives.
• Demonstrated performance in strategic/operational analysis and planning, analytical techniques, financial and market assessments.
• Proven leadership skills in project management and consulting. Must exhibit efficiency, collaboration, candor, openness, and results orientation.
• Ability to exercise good judgment and political astuteness.
• Superior communication, consulting, facilitation, negotiation, conflict management, problem resolution, change management skills and consensus building skills.
• Ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities in managing a wide range of projects.
• Demonstrated ability to structure, drive and execute complex multi-disciplinary issues to closure with minimal direction.
• Proven ability to effectively manage in ambiguous situations with minimal direction.
• Proficient in team building, conflict resolution, group interaction, project management, and budget management.
• Demonstrated ability to lead professionals and manage others through influence and collaboration.
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills required.
• Expert knowledge (broad expertise or unique knowledge) of policies, practices and systems.
• Develops advanced concepts, techniques, and standards.
• Develops new applications based on professional principles and theories.
• Viewed as functional expert in field within healthcare.
• Applies complex principles, theories, and concepts.
• Contributes to the development of innovative principles and ideas.
• Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
1. Track Deliverables
2. Facilitate Meetings
3. Small Project Management
1. Excellent Written Skills
2. Excellent software skills (e.g.) Word, Excel, PowerPoint
3. Excellent Presentation Skills
1. Technical Writing
2. Project Management
1. Critical Thinking
2. People Skills
3. Crisis Management
GPS Staffing is a nationwide preferred provider of staffing and recruitment services. GPS has over 25 years of dedicated staffing partnerships with organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to startups. Our team is committed to Growth, People, and Success!
Role: Executive Project Manager- Healthcare operations
Apply for this job now.