We exist to help financial companies across the country achieve their marketing objectives. We take the responsibility very seriously but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. We are currently looking for a talented Digital/Social Media Marketing Coordinator that will administer the company’s digital marketing and advertising on behalf of our >1,000 client base.
We believe in:
- Hard work
- Personal Development
- Continual Growth
- A positive attitude
Our culture is one of traditional values: trust, teamwork, accountability, and work ethic combined with continuous progressive thinking, what ifs, why nots, and give it a shots:
- We see people for who they can become and not just for who they are
- We respect our workplace and colleagues and their families both inside and outside of the office
- We do our best to create a culture that eradicates whining, gossip, immaturity, laziness, entitlement or ungratefulness
The Digital/Social Media Marketing Coordinator that we are seeking is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting current clients with future prospects. That passion comes through as he/she engages with client campaigns on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning prospects into customers for our financial clients.
An essential component of this position is effectively communicating our clients’ brands in a positive, authentic way that will attract financially qualified prospects.
Daily activities of this position include:
- Administrate the creation and deployment of relevant, original, high-quality content through multiple sources including Facebook Ad Manager, Google Display network and potentially other DSPs
- Continuously assess the performance of active and past digital marketing to make improvements on behalf of each client and recommendations to the CMO to refine our digital strategies
- Maintain a regular publishing schedule and results for the CMO
- Work closely with the CMO on ongoing initiatives
- Leverage the right tools to manage your content and continuously seek ways to enhance response rates
- Meet deadlines on requests for campaigns
- Fulfill other objectives as determined by the CMO
- Communication with internal account managers and clients
Other activities in this position more broadly include:
- Deliberate planning and goal setting
- Content management
- Analytics management
The Digital/Social Media Marketing Coordinator should always be learning, as it’s a crucial component to their success. Social and digital marketing “Best Practices” shift constantly, so a budget may be allocated for training and/or attendance at applicable industry-specific conferences.
Additional Skills Required:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud
- Specifically Photoshop + Illustrator
- Proficient in Facebook Business / Ad Manager
- Proficient with Email Editors (i.e. MailChimp)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent with editing/grammar/spelling
Additional Value Added Skills (not required):
- Proficient in Wordpress CMS
- Proficient in HTML / CSS
Acquire Direct was founded in 1986 and is a part of the TouchFuse family of companies which also include LeadJig and Prospectix. The TouchFuse companies encompass all aspects of full service direct response marketing.
To learn more please visit: #removed#, #removed#, #removed#, and #removed#
Role: Digital/Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Apply for this job now.