Principal Developer (IT Security, AZURE, C#, ASP.NET, .NET Core) required to join a very successful Brighton based Software House who are going through a period of sustained growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong Principal/Lead Developer to work with the IT Security and Architecture Team so you will be able to demonstrate strong IT Security experience from previous roles.
Responsibilities will include:
- Helping to shape, verify and implement solutions.
- Implementing broad, structural/framework changes across the code base.
- Monitoring and policing code quality.
- Investigate and propose solutions/patterns.
- Training the Dev Team on new techniques, new frameworks, best practices.
- Mentoring others.
- contribute to the development of architectural fundementals and advancements
- play a key role in ensuring an excellent security posture across the system and applications
We are looking for a highly skilled developer with over 10 years' experience in developing and delivering software with experience of the full development life cycle as well as implementing or contributing towards large architectural frameworks. You will also need to have a good understanding of CI/CD and strong leadership skills. Additionally, you will have experience of application security concepts including the latest OWASP top 10.
You will be given the opportunity to work on a major systems projects on the most current cutting edged technology within a busy project environment using the following technologies:
- Azure PaaS and IaaS
- HTTP API's, Messaging with NServicebus and Containers
- Security Technologies and Techniques
- React and Blazor
- C#, ASP.NET WebForms, ASP.NET, MVC, ASP.NET Core
- Typescript and MS Web Technologies
- SQL Server, Azure Storage and NoSQL
- git, Team City and Octopus
Please note that despite the current circumstances our Client is still actively recruiting. Interviews are all being carried out remotely via skype/tel and they are all set up to get you onboard remotely!
This is very much an active opportunity so please does send your CV through for consideration ASAP.
Brighton East Sussex to 70k doe
Role: Principal Developer (Security)
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Brighton, Sussex,
Apply for this job now.