Company: GOLD MOUNTAIN COMMUNICATIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Join Our Team: Sales Advisor
Come join our team at Gold Mountain as a Sales Advisor. You will quickly recognize this position as a high earning career opportunity with the potential for growth in our leadership team.
Our team members strive to help our customers recognize the benefits of traveling and work to create an experience where we encourage them to create memories with their loved ones. Even better, we are not interrupting dinner, the workday, or people during the middle of their day. Our team members enjoy handling ONLY inbound calls for multiple leaders in the hospitality industry. We create a team member focused culture that prides itself on competitive, exceptional performance while providing phenomenal perks for our work family.
We are looking for new team members who have a passion for connecting with people, love to have fun, and are motivated to make a better life for themselves and their families. Just imagine, a place you will enjoy showing up to where you get paid to talk and make “life changing” money.
Before you make your mind up, here is what to expect at the Mountain:
- Paid, full time training to learn about what we do as well as skills training to set you up for success
- Professional, integrity-based sales skills to ensure you create an exceptional experience for our client's customers
- Sales is a rush which leads to incentives in our competitive, lucrative compensation plan and pairs with a guaranteed hourly rate
- We vow to continue to your sales education and provide you clear instruction on exactly what to say to ensure continual results
- We even offer health benefits, paid time off which increases as you work with us longer, and 401k plans just to name a few
If you kept reading this far, I bet you are a bit like me and are ready to join our team, then this might be the perfect fit for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not unlawfully discriminate in employment. No question on this application is used for the purpose of limiting or excluding any applicant from consideration for employment on a basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law. Equal access to employment, services, and programs is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization.