iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, provides strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to SMBs and large businesses. iCorps is a Gold Microsoft Partner and Cloud Solution Provider. We recently won Microsoft’s 2018 MSUS Partner Award for Modern Workplace - Security and Compliance! iCorps is also consistently named one of the largest IT consulting companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal and places on The Channel Co. CRN’s lists of top solution providers nationwide each year. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses - while delivering exceptional results.We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a natural leader with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—apply now!
iCorps is currently seeking a Cloud Practice Lead with a minimum of 8 years managing, designing, and implementing Microsoft cloud solutions (Office365, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Azure, Skype for Business, Power BI, Microsoft Teams, etc.). This person will be iCorps’ go-to cloud expert and expected to drive our company’s cloud practice forward both internally and externally to meet aggressive corporate implementation and sales goals. They will be responsible for ensuring prospects, clients and team members are educated on Microsoft’s cloud solutions and recommending professional and managed services for the migration and support of these solutions. The ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for cloud technology and operates with the highest levels of integrity.
- Master iCorps’ portfolio and approach to Microsoft cloud services and act as a champion for driving these solutions forward
- Leverage iCorps relationship with Microsoft to take full advantage of funding and incentive opportunities that benefit iCorps and our clients
- Track success metrics such as number of assessments, migrations, seats, productivity and consumption
- Hold Consultants and Account Managers accountable for driving cloud conversations forward with iCorps clients and prospects
- Responsible for the analysis, design and implementation of Microsoft’s cloud solutions
- Develop guiding principles, standards and best practices for team members
- Assist clients in migrating to the cloud by providing strategic direction and implementation plans for team members
- Conduct cloud readiness assessments of prospect and customer environments
- Assist team members and sales in identifying and closing opportunities through customer meetings and presentations
- Develop training programs to increase the effectiveness and knowledge of team members
- Stay current on Microsoft’s cloud solutions including achievement of necessary certifications
- Identify and facilitate the consumption of the appropriate cloud services, solutions and technologies for use both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s degree with 8 + years of experience managing, designing, and implementing Microsoft solutions.
- Experience in a consulting and/or professional services environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with internal team and customers
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with abilities to prioritize projects
- Must be willing and able to travel
Great compensation and benefits as well as the opportunity to join a strong and growing organization.
For more information, please visit our website at #removed# or send your resume
iCorps Technologies, a leading IT Consulting, Managed Services and Cloud Computing Company, providing strategic leadership, innovative services and hands-on expertise to businesses. iCorps is ranked as one of the largest IT consulting companies in Massachusetts by the Boston Business Journal. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner and consistently make CRN’s national list of top Tech Elite Solution Providers and Managed Services Providers. An industry pioneer, the iCorps team guides some of the fastest-growing organizations and collaborates with hundreds of clients to help transform their businesses - while delivering exceptional results. We pride ourselves in hiring only the best and the brightest. If you are a super star go-getter with a proven track record of success and looking for a new challenge—give us a call!
Role: Microsoft Cloud Practice Leader (Boston or Remote)
Apply for this job now.