Company: ELBECO INCORPORATED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Elbeco Inc. is a public safety uniform manufacturer since 1907. We manufacture quality garments for law enforcement, fire service, corrections officers, EMT's, transportation, Postal workers and more. We are seeking a dynamic, self-starter to perform as an outside sales representative in the Texas Territory. We offer a full benefit package with competitive wages. Candidates should reside in the Houston Area and be willing to relocate, if necessary, for future growth opportunities. #removed#
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Sales Representative position is intended to achieve defined annual sales goals and objectives within assigned territory under the direction of Director of Sales. Work with Territory Business Manager(s) to Identify, manage and close new business opportunities, develop long-term distributor and end-user relationships, execute sales initiatives and programs, and increase market share for Elbeco products.
REPORTS TO: Director of Sales
OVERNIGHT TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 50%+
A. Developing and Managing Distributors/Dealers/End-Users
- Work with Territory Business Manager to execute strategic sales objectives
- Identify and target 50-99 Uniform Personnel agencies
- Establish end-user account penetration targets with distributors/dealers/direct
- Create brand preference demand with End-User agencies through presentation of products (existing and new) and programs offered
- Work with Territory Business Manager to develop effective relationships with distributor partners
- Introduce and support Company Sales and Marketing initiatives
B. Increasing Sales and Market Share
- Provide product presentations to customers and potential customers at End-User level "pull" through versus "push" through
- Work with Director of Sales and Territory Business Manager to Identify and manage new target account efforts through distributors/dealers
- Attend and represent the Company at various regional, state, and local conventions and attend Company regional and/or national sales meetings
C. Develop and execute a quarterly strategic territory business plan under the direction of the Director of Sales
D. Other duties as assigned
- Four days per week seeing 50-99 Uniform Personnel end user agencies and dealers;
- All activity and calendars must be recorded in SalesForce.com (CRM Program);
- All reasonable business expenses must be submitted by the 10thof the month for prior months incurred expenses;
- Frequent accountability calls with Director of Sales
- Submit all required reports in a timely manner
- Minimum of twelve appointments per week with end user agencies
- All applicable samples must be carried in vehicle daily; and
- This position is a sales position designed to provide training and exposure needed to advance into a Territory Business Manager Role
- Well rounded, resourceful sales professional who is dynamic and results-driven, possessing a sense of urgency and solid goal orientation.
- Four (4) year college degree in Business preferred.
- Ability to relocate preferred
- Ability to maintain a travel schedule which will meet the above job responsibilities.