Mission Control Marketing is looking for an Account Executive to join our full-service marketing and public relations agency.
First and foremost, we’re looking for someone with a genuine interest in our business—media relations, content marketing, message development, brand positioning, interactive platforms, data visualization, website design, and everything in between—and how these elements integrate to create cohesive campaigns for our clients.
Candidates should be ready to get their hands dirty from the get go, as any given day may include:
- Writing. You should be able to articulate ideas in a clear, concise and relevant manner for different channels including blogs, bylines, pitches and more.
- Media relations. We are looking for candidates with a track record of securing top tier media coverage for clients.
- Client interaction over email, phone calls and in-person.
- Creative brainstorming - most of our best ideas come up in casual conversation around the office. If you have a good idea, we want to hear it.
- Housekeeping in the form of updating client trackers, managing documents, etc. You should be uber organized and self-motivated.
- Impromptu office happy hours, lunch outings and the occasional viewing of an episode of The Office.
IS MCM RIGHT FOR YOU?
We hire for culture-fit, so we’ve identified seven traits that make up our DNA:
- give a sh*t
- cerebral approach.
- agile mindset.
- culture of givers.
- trust. trust. trust.
- results matter.
- keen judgment.
Mission Control Marketing offers the following benefits to its full-time employees:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Four weeks of paid-time off, plus either the week of Thanksgiving or Christmas
- Flexible Fridays (work from home on Friday)
- Bagels in the office every Monday morning
- One Month sabbatical every three years
- Regular company outings including happy hours and dinners
Want to skip to the head of the line? Email #removed# directly.
Mission Control Marketing was built as a partner for the CMO to tell their company’s story through one cohesive marketing strategy. Through a channel-agnostic approach, we develop a customized plan - that mixes earned, owned and paid media- to directly impact our clients’ business goals.
We partner with a selective group of companies that are looking for innovative marketing strategies. These companies are willing to take risks and believe that marketing and communications can change the way they conduct business.
BUT our first priority is the people who work here. Mission Control Marketing hires talented professionals that specialize in single marketing channels and understand the whole marketing landscape. Our people take the time to fully comprehend our clients’ business structure and how marketing can directly impact their business. We only hire people who do excellent work and add positivity and excitement to our culture.
We're about good people, good work and good times. And, of course, good food.
Role: PR Account Executive
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.