Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
Monday - Friday
7:30am - 5:30pm
£33,500-£34500k PA + overtime
My client is looking for a brand new addition to join their team as a mechanical maintenance engineer. This is a new role for the business due to growth and success this year. They are going from strength to strength with turnover going up by 11% and still expected to rise again. This is a fantastic business to join and every candidate we have placed has given nothing but positive feedback. They will put you through training course within your first month and work with you to develop core skills. This would be a great opportunity for someone who has a mechanical skill set and who would like to work for a business who truly care for their employees.
As a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer you will:
- Work reactivity across a large site on breakdowns, as well as, on projects, PPMs and installs.
- You will be expected to fault find mechanically by visual checks and working methodically.
- You will need to change components like to like such as: bearings, shafts, rollers, chains, belts, motors, gearboxes.
- You will be expected to work within a team and help others where you can.
- Have a strong understand of health and safety.
- You will need to be able to be confident at bench work and using hand tools to make parts where needed.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills or attributes:
- Must hold a Mechanical qualification (City & Guilds or higher).
- Experience working as a mechanical maintenance engineer
- Mechanically fault find
- Work well within a team
- Happy to work 1 Saturday a month
- Happy to work on call 1 in 6
- Days based Shift pattern
- Overtime and on call to enhance salary
- Working for a growing company
- Pension Scheme
- In house training
If you require more information please contact Aimee O'Shaughnessy on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on #removed#
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.