This is an extremely important position where you will frequently be in the field acting as the face of the company assisting in the installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of new installs or performing repairs on existing units. It requires a self-starter that can work through wiring diagrams PLC coding to identify inconsistences and quickly resolve them independently when possible, escalate when necessary. If you enjoy identifying problems and taking action to resolve them, you will do well here. Frequent travel will be required to some of the best cities in the United States.
- Writing and troubleshooting ladder logic in PLC programs.
- Troubleshoot and repair PLC circuits.
- Design and assemble control circuits and cabinets, with and without HMIs.
- Analyze future proposals and provide feasibility and Work closely with the Project Manager to train and direct site installation crews on local and out of area projects.
- Analyze current machinery for PLC automation implementation
- Ability to determine when the scope of the job is beyond existing skill set and requires additional support.
- Perform all robotic lift electrical and electrical diagnostics repair and installation, consistent with local codes.
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Travel to jobsites for start-up as well as emergency repairs. Our projects are typically located in major metro areas across the United States (Bay Area, Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston, New York, Miami).
- Lead, coach, and push installers to perform at their best maximizing productivity and quality.
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained on site.
Job Related Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Electronics or equivalent training (i.e. Fundamentals of PLCs, Programing Controllers, Troubleshooting and Repair of PLC;s, Fundamentals of electronics, etc.)
- Three (3) years PLC required along with practical electrical experience
- Proven ability to install and troubleshoot mechanical-electrical equipment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
- The employee frequently is required to walk; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing, email and on the phone.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical drawings and direct work as required.
- Must be well spoken, highly organized and computer literate.
- High degree of creativity and self-initiative.
- Results oriented.
- Excellent team player and able to perform under pressure.
- Flexible working outside normal business hours as needed to meet time zones.
- High attention to detail.
- Must be able to travel on a frequent basis to US job sites.
About Our Company
Based in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in Los Angeles, Miami, Chicago, Boston and China, CityLift Parking is a rapidly growing company that designs, installs and services automated parking lifts that save space and reduce the cost of building parking. We are the future of parking and a key piece of the future autonomous vehicle infrastructure. Started in 2015 in the US, CityLift Parking has installed a range of proven, reliable automated parking lift products that can be customized to meet most parking challenges. The Company grew 300% in 2017 and will again double in size in 2018.
Our team includes a combined 120 years of experience in technology, real estate, engineering, sales, project management and service. We are looking to add to our management team so that we can continue to build a highly respected professional organization that will be the undisputed leader in the automated parking industry.
For more information, please visit our website at #removed#
Role: Electro-Mechanical Technician
Apply for this job now.