Under the direction of the Manager of Operations and the general instruction of the Facility Contact at various facilities, the Area Client Services Supervisor is responsible first for the duties and responsibilities of the Client Services position. In addition, the Area Client Services Supervisor will assist the Manager of Operations in the efficient operation of the various assigned accounts. The Area Client Services Supervisor will also assist the Manager of Operations in training, staffing, and providing coverage at various sites for the Client Services Representatives.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assists the Manager of Operations in the training and direction of the Client Service Rep positions.
- Provides input to the Manager of Operations for the evaluation of the Client Service Rep positions.
- Answers day to day questions posed by clients and the Client Service Rep positions.
- Makes recommendations for methods to increase productivity.
- Assist in meeting regional revenue goals on a consistent basis.
- Comply with all release of information related functions as stipulated in service agreement.
- Assist in selecting, interviewing, hiring and terminating employees.
- Participate in counseling sessions of site personnel and makes probationary or termination recommendations when necessary.
- Responsible for properly training release of information staff in company and facility specific functions.
- Distribute workflow to site personnel.
- Assist in evaluations of employees.
- Ensures supplies are available at designated facility.
- Responsible for meeting facility revenue goals on a consistent basis.
- Prepare month-end reports on the first work day of each month and distribute.
- Responsible for submitting company-related travel expense reports and original receipts to manager in a timely fashion.
We are the single largest access point for meaningful health information in the country. We are embedded in more provider sites across the country — the majority of the U.S. delivery system — as their release of information partner. In addition, we connect numerous provider sites through our field technicians and technology platform for record retrieval. This makes us uniquely positioned to help break down interoperability barriers and bring access to health information to all those who need it — regardless of location, EMR, or health system affiliation.
Role: Medical Records Supervisor
Apply for this job now.