Company: RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 per annum
Full Job Description
An Amazing New Opportunity has come out working for an award winning law firm.
The role will involve daily bank reconciliation for our Office and Client accounts, as well as raising and posting payments to and from the accounts each day.
The successful candidate will also be expected to assume greater responsibility, to include assisting with payroll, month end/year end process, VAT and PAYE returns.
The ideal candidate will be expected to demonstrate their level of qualification together with the following:
· A self-motivator who is trustworthy and reliable;
· Be ambitious and driven;
· Be organized, confident, and have the ability to prioritize;
· Analytical thinker and problem solver with a 'can-do’ attitude;
· Competent IT skills, particularly proficient with spreadsheet software;
Don't miss out apply now.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £24,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Gravesend: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)