Great opportunity for a highly qualified Machinist at our Denison, IA facility. This is a first shift position with the hours of 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates degree or Apprenticeship experience preferred.
- Ability to read blueprints and instructions;
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts;
- The Machinist is responsible for setting up and operating conventional, special purpose, and numerical control machines and machining centers to fabricate metallic and nonmetallic parts for production in manufacturing plant;
- Studying blueprints and drawings to determine dimensions and tolerances;
- Measures, marks, and scribes dimension and reference points on material or work piece as guides for subsequent machining;
Selects, align, and secures holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories, and material on machines such as mills, lathes, and grinders;
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc., is a Talent Acquisition Firm dedicated to the recruitment and placement of talent for all industries. As the #1 Agency for numerous years in one of the leading National Network of Executive Search Firms, Byrnes & Rupkey can open doors to a wide range of companies and positions.
Apply for this job now.