Benefits Brokerage · Strong Reputation · Valued & Trusted Firm
Our client is hiring an Employee Benefits Analyst to support the Account Managers, Account Executives, and Producers with Groups Benefits servicing. This person would be someone who could provide support to the team with back-office and administrative duties.
Eventually, this person would field client phone calls and assist with coverage plan analysis, enrollment questions, and claims-assistance. This person could grow into an Account Manager and have more client interaction.
- Typical functions include gathering and auditing benefit/client census information along with experience reports and billing
- Composing quote requests and sending them to insurance carriers asking them to bid on health and ancillary plans for the employer/client
- Preparing/peering spreadsheets to display and communicate rates, total cost, plan designs and claims experience in a professional format to present to clients
- Following the “renewal time-line” and completing all renewal tasks in a timely manner.
- New-business quoting for the Producers/Senior Consultants
- Life & Health Insurance license is strongly preferred
- The person must be an achiever – driven to accomplish the goals set before him/her
- Must be strategic in nature, sorting through details and projects
- Ability to learn new systems and programs, such as Benefit Point system (CRM)
- Must be organized, accurate, and be able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills (on the phone and in person with Carriers)
- 2+ years’ experience in the insurance industry
- Strong software skills with experience in Microsoft Office and Employee Benefits software
Contact Insurance Search Specialists for details about this position and other insurance brokerages opportunities: #removed#
McDermottWolfe / Insurance Search Specialists
We are an insurance recruiting firm dedicated to making sure talented insurance professionals find the right jobs with national, regional, and area insurance brokerages.
We help candidates:
• Find exciting insurance brokerage opportunities
• Meet directly with the hiring authority
• Get the highest compensation
• Achieve your career goals
With 20 years of industry experience, our ambition is to connect insurance professionals to the right brokerage. We strive to present smart career opportunities for our candidates and introduce only the best talent to our clients.
Role: Benefits Analyst
Location: Lake Forest,
Apply for this job now.