COMPANY: CAREER LEGAL, HUMAN RESOURCES
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Up to £35,000 and excellent benefits
My client, a leading specialist law firm, is working to expand and develop the HR function in response to the firm’s growing needs and are therefore seeking a HR Advisor to join the team on a permanent basis. This is a great opportunity for a HR Assistant to take the next step in their career.
This is a busy generalist role, where the HR Advisor will be responsible for providing an efficient service and support the HR team with the day-to-day operations.
The role is varied, and duties may be subject to change depending on the needs of the firm but will include:
- Being the first point of contact for general HR enquiries, offering advice and support to various stakeholders as required
- Coordinating the administration of joiner / leaver processes, leave requests and contractual changes, producing new contracts and conducting exit interviews
- Maintaining personnel information such as absence, holidays and diversity
- Preparing the monthly Payroll process
- Advising on employee relations matters such as flexible working requests
- Supporting MI and reporting using Excel and the HR database (Cascade)
The HR Advisor will have a minimum of 3 years HR generalist experience, demonstrating the ability to draft employment contracts through a sound understanding of employment law and statutory legislation. You will be efficient in dealing with a busy workload and have impeccable attention to detail. Having strong communication skills will ensure you contribute an effective customer service and are a valuable team member. You must have relevant experience of using HR databases and be competent in the MS Office package.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you