Low Voltage Technician
We are currently hiring Cable Technicians with 1 year of experience in a commercial environment. Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP as we have an immediate need in the Sacramento Area. Qualified candidates will send an updated resume for consideration. Interviews are currently underway.
Please send your resume to #removed# for consideration.
Cable Technician Duties:
· Pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cable in a new construction commercial environment
· Terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels)
· Installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks)
· Experience running or bending conduit, with digital multi-meters, and testing cable
· Rack and stack work, closet work, putting together server racks, patch panels
· Your own basic telecom tools including punch downs, snips, wire strippers, cordless drill, PPE (safety gear), etc.
· Must consent to a pre-employment background and drug screen
· Starting pay $15-25 or depending on experience
We have been working EXCLUSIVELY in building wiring and integration since 1998, so we know a thing or two about making a good match.
Outsource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status
Role: Low Voltage Technician
Apply for this job now.