Graduate of Maths
Full time, September 2021 onwards
£18614 p.a (starting trainee salary)
The School, a large Secondary Academy, is seeking an aspiring trainee Teacher of Maths for a September start. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual who has a driven interest to develop a career in Education in an employment-based training route.
What you can expect
As a reputable training school, you will be mentored throughout a well-respected PGCE and QTS programme. As a Graduate and Maths specialist, you will be joining a dedicated and collaborative staff team who will support you in gaining excellent pedagogical knowledge and practical skill. The support you are given will ensure that you are fully equipped to become the best teacher you can be. The school has excellent facilities that encourage innovative teaching; you will be guided through a programme that equips you with the very best tools to craft your holistic teaching styles.
About the School
- A poplar large Secondary School catered to students aged 7 to 18.
- Located in Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex.
- Ofsted rated 'Outstanding', with high praise for its innovative teaching and leadership support
- The School strives for excellence, and works hard to instil this within its core values and culture.
- Part of a larger trust, all staff benefit from innovative CPD opportunities and collaboration.
- The school is proud to promote success in all areas; as such, there is ample opportunities for progression and uncapped leadership pathways no matter what career level.
- Set in a modern campus, facilities are purpose-built with excellent resources across all departments allowing for innovative teaching practise at the forefront of education.
- Have sound mathematical knowledge accompanied by a subject specialised degree.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Have good communication skills.
- Have a keen interest in supporting young people.
- Have high expectations of yourself as well as others, promoting success for all.
- Be a motivated individual, keen to encourage lifelong and engaged learners.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff will be expected to hold, or be willing to obtain, an enhanced DBS disclosure and full safeguarding checks as well as satisfactory references.