We are currently seeking a Clean Room Assembler to assemble products in a ISO 7 clean room and other components.
- Follow protocol to maintain all standards for clean room
- Adhere to assembly methodology of accept / reject criterion
- Interact with Quality Assurance to ensure product quality and address any non-conformity detected
- Assemble consumable goods and other components in line with quality requirements and within time constraints as scheduled in the work order
- Utilize approved tools and fixtures as required in a safe and efficient way
- A High School diploma or GED is required along with strong manual dexterity, detail oriented skills, specifically working with numbers, and the ability to work under tight time constraints
- Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
Role: Clean Room Assembler
Apply for this job now.