Are you looking for flexible teaching work in the Colchester, Essex area? Are you looking for full time or part time supply work and would like the opportunity to work within a number of Good or Outstanding secondary schools?
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for General Supply/ Cover Teachers, across any subject but preferably specialising in Maths, Science or English. We work with a number of schools across Colchester and the surrounding areas, we are looking for Teachers who are available for short term contracts, full time, or part time and day to day positions.
- Supply teachers required for daily, weekly, or longer term cover requirements
- Opportunity to work within a number of high achieving secondary schools on a flexible basis
- Earn between £600 - £800 per week (experience dependant and position undertaken)
Whether you are a newly qualified or experienced teacher looking to network in a number of new schools as a supply teacher, we are able to provide you with regular daily work. Whether you are looking for 2 or 5 days flexible work a week we would like to hear from you. Working on a supply basis will require you to ideally have your own form of transport as sometimes we may call you on the morning of work at short notice. We also have a number of pre-planned absences where we will be able to provide you with advanced notice of work allowing you plenty of time to prepare for the day ahead.
Any teachers interested in this opportunity are required to;
- Hold UK Qualified Teacher Status
- Be confident within their behaviour management skills and be able to adapt to different schools behaviour policies
- Be prepared to cover a range of subjects including your subject specialism
Applicants are required to send an updated CV to Summer Smith via the link below or contact the Essex branch on 01245 690935 for more information.