Bouygues Energies&Services currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced part-time Receptionist from a corporate background to join our facilities team at the new University of Brighton accommodation block. This is a permanent part-time position working 20 hours per week from 10:30 to 14:30 Monday to Friday
- To promote the main front of house operation, welcoming and directing residents and guests, with the goal of delivering a memorable experience to Mithras Halls of Residence
- To ensure that every phone call is handled in a courteous and professional manner and that all visitors are appropriately attended to.
- Provide a Helpdesk facility by receiving calls and logging on the FM Support System. Allocating tasks to operational staff and reporting back to the end user/customers during core hours and coordination with the National Operation Centre for out of hours service.
- To assist in the setting out of documents required for Student arrival period which includes the room inventories, allocating of room keys, distribution of student handbooks, and student induction to site.
- Oversee the sorting and distribution of all post and packages
- Working 20 hours per week, 4 hours per day from 10:30 to 14:30, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience of working in a reception role essential
- Highly organised with exceptional planning and time management skills
- Comfortable with making decisions and strong communicator at all levels
- Excellent administration, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, reliable and motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Computer literate and numerate with experience of using a CAFM system essential, Maximo knowledge desirable
In return, we offer an attractive salary and benefits package, including opportunities for training and development.