My client is looking for a number of talented DevOps, Platform or Site Reliability Engineers based on growth and a fantastic 2018. These opportunities offer you the chance to join one of the fastest growing companies in the South-West and with 1-2 days working from home - commutable from Bristol, Bath, Swindon, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Oxford and Reading. My client works with large organisations including a number in the FTSE 250 and predominantly work with medium and large organisations. You will need to have the following experience or very similar;
- Medium to enterprise migration of Cloud infrastructure - design and deployment
- In depth experience of migrating from on premise, hybrid or from Cloud to Cloud
- Migration, provisioning and configuration tools like Terraform, Ansible, Puppet or Python
- Infrastructure focused SRE, DevOps or Platform Engineer experience
- Design and build automated, reliable and repeatable Cloud infrastructure including containers based solutions
- Typical background or similar - Linux, Python, Ansible, Puppet, Docker and / or Kubernetes
My client is offering full accredited training and salary on offer is c£50,000 - £70,000 depending on experience. We are looking to hire and start in January / February and able to interview and complete the recruitment process this side of Xmas.
Role: DevOps / Platform / Site Reliability Engineers - South-West
Apply for this job now.