This Top 200 award-winning law firm values every employee at every level, and make for an excellent employer. You will join a team of innovators and handle an exceptional level of work.
This dynamic and state of the art law firm host a substantial team of sharp legal minds that pride themselves on the exemplary service they offer to individuals and businesses alike.
Bringing together the best in class in their top tier capabilities, the firm provides absolute value by consistently understanding the client's perspective, determining their needs and answering their questions in a language that they can truly understand.
The firm has experienced significant growth in recent years and remains in a dominant position financially despite market flux in the legal sector and wider economy. They have achieved this by building a stable portfolio of services while maintaining and developing key client relationships that will ensure their stability and facilitate further growth.
The firm is passionate about hiring the most innovative minds in the Legal sector. They value the importance of technical excellence to meet the complex needs of their clients. Equally important is employing those with commercial acumen, so they can further develop their client base. They actively encourage and listen to ideas from their employees to assist the firm in hitting its strategic growth goals.
This Top 200 firm is looking to hire a Family Solicitor 8+ years PQE into their City of London team.
The firm has a non-hierarchical, collaborative and team-focused approach to the work that they undertake.
You will be managing the family law process from start to finish dealing with matters within all areas of family law with a particular focus on matters of high complexity.
You will have varied duties across a range of Family Law cases including:
- initial consultation and advice
- financial remedy and consent orders
- contested financial remedy proceedings
- international and ex-pat divorces
- divorces involving high net worth individuals (including the allocation of property)
- business matters
- family trusts
- inherited assets and pensions.
This role would really suit a forward-thinking Solicitor that understands the need for a streamlined and efficient process for individuals needing family law guidance and action.
- You will be a Family Solicitor with at least 8 years PQE (there is no upper limit regarding PQE)
- You will have broad and exceptional family law experience in all areas
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills
- You will be confident in a managerial position - this comes down to the individual more than previous experience, although this would be beneficial
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary and bonus/commission structure to be agreed
- A flexible working pattern based on your needs
- The chance to join a thriving and innovative practice
- Excellent progression prospects and a key position within the firm
This all makes for an excellent chance to springboard your career with a Top 200 firm in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give Charlie at JMC Legal Recruitment a call for a confidential conversation.