ROLE AND KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- To ensure all medications are delivered in a timely and professional manner.
- Drivers must call all patients when in route to ensure patient availability for the pre-scheduled delivery arranged by the Patient Care Coordinators.
- Drivers are to act in a professional and polite manner when making deliveries
- To provide outstanding customer service
- Follow Company's core values and policies
- At all times, maintain attention to HIPAA and PHI requirements to protect patient confidentiality
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each roll and key responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Acceptable driving record (MVR Report)
- Pass a Background check
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is highly desirable
- Ability to use GPS device and to read a map, if necessary
- Previous delivery experience is a plus (six months preferred)
- Required to dress in appropriate business casual attire
- Drivers must prepare AND verify their planned route to make sure they have all medications, copay receipts and delivery tickets BEFORE leaving for deliveries.
- Delivery personnel will provide all delivery tickets and applicable co-pays upon completion of their deliveries.
- Any undeliverable packages need to brought back to Company by the end of the business day.
Specialty Pharmacy with a focus on advanced disease states and outstanding patient care. Please visit pfsprx.com for additional information on what our Company is all about!
Role: Delivery Driver
Apply for this job now.