A Quality Inspector will be responsible to effectively monitor, measure, and evaluate quality characteristics of products and processes at Accudyn Products. They will also be actively involved in quality activities that are essential to maintaining and improving acceptable products being delivered to our customer(s).
- Use basic measurement gauges, for example; micrometers, calipers, pin gauges, height gauges, drop indicators.
- Identify visible molding defects.
- Read and understand blueprints and other Quality documents such as control plans and Non-conformance reports.
- Perform audits on incoming, in-process, and final products.
- Initiate Non-Conformance Report (NCR), Audit, and Contain all suspect product.
- Set up Statistical process control parameters and utilize it to monitor quality.
- Read and understand blueprints including GD&T dimensions.
- Able to determine and apply the proper gauge and gauging method to part dimensions as required by drawing specification.
- Perform compliance audits on systems and procedures instituted.
- Able to use conventional gauging and be able to use Vision systems and Touch probe coordinate measuring machines (CMM) for basic step measurement routines.
Desired Skills, Education and Experience:
- High School Education and 2 years as a Quality Inspector.
- Basic knowledge of plastics.
- Ability to learn new methods as it relates to Quality functions.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to apply basic algebra skills.
- Quality minded, takes pride in their work and other’s work.
- Employee should be goal oriented and a team player with self-motivation.
- Excellent communication skills.
Position details include the following:
- 401k and Corporate Matching, Monthly Profit Sharing
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Packaged Offered
- Paid Vacation, Sick Time and Holidays
Looking for all 3 shifts.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume electronically through the job board.
While all applications are appreciated, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accudyn is an engineering driven custom injection molder specializing in tight tolerance manufacturing using engineered resins. Family owned and operated using state of the art equipment, Accudyn was founded in 1997 on the principles of providing high level of technical service to our customers while focusing on zero defect manufacturing and flawless delivery performance.
Our manufacturing locations in the United States and Mexico use certified quality systems while servicing customers around the world. Our manufacturing plants are organized and system driven to ensure that the processes that are used to manufacture your products are repeatable and robust.
Accudyn's mission is to efficiently and effectively meet or exceed all of your requirements and expectations by utilizing advanced engineering principals, employing continuous improvement activities, and involving our people.
From the management team to the operators on the manufacturing floor, everyone at Accudyn is committed to the ideals on which the company was founded. We believe that we have first rate engineering & program management; sophisticated manufacturing processes and certified quality systems but the people that use these tools and their commitment to exceeding our customers expectations is the reason you should consider Accudyn as your partner.
Role: Manufacturing Quality Inspector
Apply for this job now.